1. Can my order be cancelled?
When the order is confirmed and paid, you can not change or cancel it. If you want to change or cancel your order, please return the goods and place a new order.
2. How can I know that my order has been received and the goods have been dispatched?
A confirmation of the order stating the term of delivery will be sent to you by e-mail immediately after receipt of the payment for the goods.
3. Why I cannot complete an order and receive the confirmation?
Please verify if you have indicated all necessary data.
4. Can I expect a discount if I purchase a greater quantity of goods?
We are sorry, but we do not offer discounts on quantity.
5. How payment for the goods can be made?
You may pay for the goods via e-banking system, the payment system Paysera
6. What should I do if my payment has been cancelled?
Pease try to choose another way of payment.
7. Why I have not received my parcel within 2–3 days?
Please verify your order, possibly some goods are not currently available in the store; thus, the order may state a different time of delivery. You may also contact us by e-mail email@example.com or by phone +370 616 36544 on work days from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
8. May the goods be shipped to foreign countries?
Yes, but for the delivery price and terms please contact us by phone +370 616 36544 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Lithuania time) or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. What should I do with my purchase if the size does not fit, I do not like the colour/pattern, or the quality is poor?
In such case, please inform our Customer Service Department about your intentions to return the item within 20 days from purchase by calling +370 616 36544 from 9:00 AM till 6:00 PM CET, or by sending an email with your contact information to email@example.com
Please return undamaged, unworn and properly packaged goods with all labels attached (for more information please read section “Return and Change” and “Rules”.) You also need to fill in a return note which you will find printed on the other side of the invoice indicating the reason for return, replacement or refund, and prepare the parcel for return. Please note that it may take up to 14 business days to provide a refund.
10. Who should pay for returning the goods?
11. Is it possible to return the product if it has been adapted to the individual lengths?
Under the State Consumer Rights Protection Service decision, shirts which are not made in advance and meet individual needs (requirements) cannot be returned. (Reference: Paragraph 3 of Part II of Article 6.228 (10) of the Lithuanian Republic Civil Code).
12. What should I do if shirts of standard sizes do not fit me?
If standard size shirts do not fit you, please use Vilkma Bespoke service: we will provide you with individually tailored shirt. For more information, please visit www.vilkma.com/bespoke or call by phone +370 626 526 36 on work days.